If you need to get a job done properly, you need to do it yourself. We have experimented with several service partners to refurbish our engines – and were disappointed by the quality of the job every time. Considering the hefty price tag of service partners we decided to buy the machines to do the job ourselves in order to meet our own expectations.
We offer engine overhauls for Porsche Diesel tractors (Allgaier Porsche System) at a fixed price for all models from the 1-cylinder Junior to the 4-cylinder Master. You receive a one-year warranty on our work and the new parts. We only need 2 months from collection to delivery. You are welcome to deliver your engine to us yourself or request us to pick it up.
The only requirement: the engine block is undamaged and the cylinder heads are usable, i.e. not cracked or warped.
Following works will be done:
- disassembly of the engine into all individual parts and visual inspection
- overhaul of the crankshaft with grinding to the closest possible undersize
- overhaul of the camshaft
- new bearing of the crankshaft with new parts
- new pistons and cylinders
- new valves and valve guides, including grind-in
- overhaul and adjustment of the injectors
- check up of the oil pump
- paint stripping and visual inspection of the engine block
- assembly of the engine with all new parts
- test run
- engine case primer
- collection and delivery of the engine to you by a forwarding agent
- (on request and for an additional charge - 2K paintwork in original colors)