Restoring a tractor is not a trivial task. Often owners under-estimate the required time, effort, machinery, know-how, and spare-part stock needed to get a Porsche Diesel back in shape. We have bought many of our own tractors out of such restoration projects.
Following the learnings from the restorations of our own vehicles we decided to launch Restoration-as-a-Service. Meanwhile, we have the man-power, machinery, experience, and supply chain network/ spare part stash to deliver premium better-than-new collector vehicles.
- pick up of the vehicle and transport to our workshop
- full scale every-screw-unscrewed restoration
- monthly progress updates via email
- photo documentation
- a no-surprises pricing structure
- 20hrs break-in drive to ensure there are no surprises after re-assembly
- delivery of the vehicle back to your door-step
- 1y on-site break-down service in case of any issues
- a decent coffee if you decide to visit our workshop to see the magic 🪄☕